A WFNS scientific programme, no matter the year, is the cutting edge of neurosurgical expertise presented by leading clinicians and researchers from around the world. For WFNS 2023 in Cape Town, South Africa, we will have the benefit of perspectives from the full spectrum of clinical experience, from the highest-resourced settings to the lowest-resourced settings.
The programme will showcase the latest in neurosurgery subspecialties: Paediatric, Vascular, Neurotrauma/Neurocritical Care,
Spine and Peripheral Nerve, Functional, Oncology, Skull Base, Neuro-endoscopy, and Brain-Machine Interfaces.
In addition, these special topics will be discussed:
- Collaborations across the great divides: North-South and high-middle-low-income country clinical and research
- Current and recent trials in neurosurgery
- Global neurosurgery
- Showcasing the next generation: the best and the brightest trainees and young neurosurgeons
- Advocacy in neurosurgery: impacting public policy through neurosurgery
- Allied health professions in neurosurgery: the contributions of nursing and rehabilitation professionals
- Cutting-edge basic and translational neuroscience
- Forging the future: technical innovations in neurosurgery and partnerships with industry
Visit the PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE for an outline of the congress week >>